Pre-Sales Consultant, Europe
Trintech | Sales/Marketing
Role: Pre-Sales Consultant
Trintech pioneered the development of Financial Corporate Performance Management (FCPM) software to optimise the Record to Report process. From high volume transaction matching and streamlining daily operational reconciliations, to automating and managing balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, treasury management and bank fee analysis, to governance, risk and compliance – Trintech’s portfolio of financial solutions including, Cadency®, ReconNET™, Adra Balancer® and Adra Accounts®, help manage all aspects of the financial close process. Over 3,100 clients worldwide – including half of the Fortune 50 and a quarter of the FTSE® 100 – rely on our cloud-based software to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve governance and transparency across global financial organisations.
Trintech is seeking a talented and enthusiastic person for its EMEA operation. The Pre-Sales Consultant will support the sales team and their development of positive and effective relationships with prospective clients. The position will report through to the Pre-Sales Director, EMEA based in the UK office.
The role requires significant interaction with clients, including face-to-face meetings and remotely.
Tasks are varied and include:
• Supporting prospective clients in financial transformation initiatives enabled by Trintech’s cloud solutions
• Understanding prospective clients’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
• Preparing and delivering presentations and demonstrations of all of the Company’s accounting solutions, articulately and confidently
• Setup of standard and custom solution demonstrations
• Assisting in customer RFIs, RFPs and proposals to support timely completion by the sales team
• Keep current on new product functionality and applying best practices
• Liaise with the Pre-Sales Director, EMEA to document emerging market trends and issues such as product enhancements, user stories, market validation and market launch
• Educate prospects and clients through webinars
• Networking at corporate and marketing events with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and service
Essential Qualifications & Characteristics:
• Must be fluent in English, Additional Languages a plus.
• 2+ years of Pre-Sales or Sales Engineering experience
• Knowledge of accounting principles including financial statements, balance sheets and accounting software
• Knowledge of software & hardware systems, implementation processes and project planning related to application & enterprise software implementations
Essential Education and Experience:
• Experience in SAAS software and financial roles in industry is essential
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
• Accountancy knowledge is desired
• Ability to effectively communicate in verbal & written formats
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with clients
• Must be able to travel as required, at times up to 40%.