Partner Delivery Manager
Ping Identity | Professional Services (1100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are currently seeking a US-based Partner Delivery Manager (PDM) for the Professional Services team at Ping Identity. The Professional Services team is part of our Global Customer Care organization at Ping and delivers professional services for federated identity and access management solutions across our entire product platform including: Single Sign On, Multi-Factor Authentication, Access Management, Directory, and Data Governance. This includes architecture consulting, installation, configuration, extension, and software connection solutions.
The Professional Services Partner Delivery Manager is responsible for working with a portfolio of Ping Identity partners on both short term and long term objectives as well as participating in the development and rollout of our next generation delivery partner program. The PDM will report to the Professional Services Manager, Partner Delivery.
- Build and manage relationships with a portfolio of services partners
- Participate in the onboarding of new Ping services partners
- Manage subcontracting of services to partners in the portfolio
- Conduct regular meetings with services partners to review their current portfolio of work, discuss sales pipeline opportunities, and gather feedback.
- Work with Ping services partners to define and manage goals
- Assist with developing processes to streamline the onboarding and continual enablement of Ping services partners
- Assist with the ongoing development of services partners by measuring performance and skills/capabilities
- Work with the Ping Training team to enable and build Ping service partner capabilities across a variety of products and solutions
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and annual strategic planning sessions with select services partners
- Work closely with Customer Success, Legal, and other teams at Ping to support the partner program
· Previous professional services, partner management, or channel sales experience (ideally in the Identity and Access Management industry)
· Ability to build strong third party (partner) relationships, manage partner expectations, and implement/deliver exceptional partner engagement programs
· World class, interpersonal verbal & written communication skills
· Strong organization skills
· High standard for solution and process quality
· Ability to build strong relationships
· Ability to self-manage and independently deliver results
Experience with the following is a plus:
· Federated Identity and Single Sign-On
· Software security
· SaaS Application Integration
Some travel (less than 25%) is expected in this role however the majority of work will be performed remotely.