Trintech | Accounting/Finance
The Revenue Manager is responsible for all day-to-day order to cash financial accounting activities. The Revenue Manager will have direct contact with senior-level Executives, which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated, resourceful, self-starter who can easily adapt in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervise the day-to-day responsibilities of the Billing, Collections, Revenue Accounting teams
- Establish and maintain cross-functional relationships with Legal, Sales Operations, Finance, Implementation Services and Renewals
- Analyze sales contracts to ensure revenue is recorded in accordance with ASC 606
- Ensure revenue accounting policies are documented and applied consistently
- Support accurate financial reporting and analysis, which includes month-end close procedures, account reconciliations, and revenue reporting
- Identify and implement process improvements including documentation of accounting policies and procedures
- Participate in the completion of corporate and statutory audits, including preparation of audit schedules, support calculations, ad hoc reconciliations. Work closely with the Company's external auditors to ensure approved revenue policies are adhered to and monitored.
- Assist with special projects as needed
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five years relevant work experience in accounting, including at least two years supervisory/managerial experience
- Extensive working knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- A natural go-getter attitude, data-driven, detail oriented, hands on, sense of urgency and the ability to follow through and implement process improvements
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal supervision and direction
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce.com, NetSuite ERP, FinancialForce Billing experience, a plus
- MBA/CPA/CPA candidate is preferred