Field Sales Engineer II | US West Remote
Jamf | 160 - Systems Engineering
The Sales Engineer's (SE) primary role is to partner within the Sales Department and work alongside Account Executives to achieve sales and billings goals. This position will evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and present technical solutions to meet the needs of prospective and existing customers. The position works both remotely and on site.
- Demonstrate Jamf products to prospective and existing customers to inspire interest and engagement via remote/online tools, and occasionally on site.
- Technical point of contact for prospective and existing customer, as well as partners, throughout the sales process.
- Work jointly with the Sales team during discovery sessions and demos to demonstrate Jamf products to prospects remotely and/or on site.
- Work with sales teams to understand customer requirements and create solutions with unique business value, to ultimately assist in driving customer success.
- Identify and understand the ongoing service needs of customer and recommend solutions in terms of support and service engagements.
- Support basic evaluations, proof of concept, and pilot implementations of Jamf solutions. Support revenue and billings goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Special projects as assigned by SE Management.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 3-5 years of technical sales, support or services experiences (Required)
- More than 2 years of experience in selling to or supporting government customers (Preferred)
- More than 2 Years exposure to JAMF products, related architecture tools and relevant competing solutions (Preferred)
- More than 2 Years experience selling to multiple levels within a complex organization. (Preferred)
- Advanced proficiency with Apple technology (OS X and iOS) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) within a medium to large scale Apple environment
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Proven Analytical Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Read / Comprehend Written Instructions
- Follow Verbal Instructions
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Good Listening Skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
Location: Denver CO
Travel: Up to 50-75%
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: 2-4 years technical related experience
Education: Technical Certificate, Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Supervisor: Manager, Systems Engineering
Location: West | Remote home office