AGDATA | Corporate Development/Legal
For over 30 years AGDATA has been a leader in the agricultural industry consistently pushing the boundaries of technology. Utilizing our extensive experience, we are able to provide clients with data and marketing solutions to improve supply chain visibility, optimize marketing investment and increase sales. Today, we are transforming the way we do business to bring more value to more efficiently support our clients. We have a start-up like environment - we are always growing and innovating—but unlike a startup, we have a solid 30-year history and strong financial backing.
AGDATA is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Contracts Administrator to join our growing Legal team. Our Contract Administrator must have excellent communication skills as the position involves direct contact with principal business owners.
The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment.
· Draft, review and redline commercial contracts including, statements of work, amendments, change orders and other supporting documents, primarily in support of the sales organization
· Communicate and collaborate with sales, finance, services and other supporting cross-functional teams to answer questions and resolve issues related to contracts
· Explain contract terms to internal stakeholders and answer questions about contracts when needed
· Assist with periodic updates and modifications of contract templates and processes
· Educate and train internal stakeholders with respect to our contracting processes to ensure smooth and timely turnaround of contract review requests
· Suggest and implement improvements to make the contracting process more efficient across the organization
· Manage contract execution and distribution process, including obtaining internal signatures
· Manage the contract management solution, including uploading and tagging executed contracts
· 4-7 years of contract experience or other comparable experience within a law firm or legal department. Contract experience must include drafting, reviewing and redlining a broad range of commercial contracts. Experience in a high volume sales organization is preferred
- Ability to take initiative, address problems, and make continuous process improvements
· Experience working successfully within a matrix organization, effectively communicating cross-functionally and at various levels of an organization
· Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to advocate for a position while maintaining a collaborative and open-minded approach
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects across several functional departments
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel)
· You're smart and passionate. You are accountable, self-motivated, and always driven to do better. You thrive with big problems and strive for simple solutions. AGDATA needs you.
AGDATA is defining the future for data and analytics in agriculture, be part of it!