Director of Strategy & Product Marketing - Position may work remotely
Naviga Inc. | Development & Product Management
Naviga is the leading provider of software and services powering media-rich industries. Our content creation, syndication, presentation and monetization solutions help companies drive profitability and accelerate digital business models. With headquarters in Bloomington, MN and regional offices throughout the world, Naviga is a trusted partner serving over 2,500 news media, broadcast, magazine, financial services and corporate clients in 45 countries. Naviga is growing and rapidly expanding due to recent organic growth and acquisitions of new digital SaaS solutions.
Reporting to the EVP of Marketing, this product marketer is responsible defining the global Go-to-Market strategy and execution for Naviga’s Content Engagement Platform offerings for our customers in Media and Publishing that include the world’s leading brands. This is a highly visible role and presents the opportunity to be the business driver of a large, fast growing, and strategic business at Naviga.
Specifically, this person will help create and execute against full lifecycle cloud GTM programs that include bookings, pipeline, and retention management. This leader will develop compelling and inventive programs backed by great and differentiated content, messaging, enablement and campaign strategy – and will lead successful execution through our global marketing, sales, and services organizations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Own the GTM strategy, field readiness and business results of a specific business unit in the Naviga Content Engagement Platform, including representation of strategy and business performance to the senior executive team.
- Develop customer-facing sales and marketing collateral that supports go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, and thought leadership in order to enable success with global enterprise customers.
- Own all facets of product launch, from strategy, pricing & packaging and marketing collateral.
- Develop accurate, relevant and high-resonance messaging, and partner with internal teams to ensure implementation across all customer channels
- Develop and execute GTM programs that drive growth for Naviga in the enterprise, including strategies for upselling, cross-selling, migration and penetration
- Drive technology thought leadership initiatives in conjunction with internal marketing, PR, content marketing, social, and field teams to win C-team and practitioner mindshare. Collaborate with product management teams to influence the product roadmap.
- Drive GTM marketing programs with content marketing, public relations, events, demand generation, and field marketing that build up pipeline demands, accelerate deals, and enable awareness at product launch and beyond.
- Guide and manage marketing budget allocation and decisions in coordination with Demand Gen & Campaign Marketing.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required; Engineering degree preferred. MBA is preferred but not required.
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum of five to seven years relevant product marketing experience. Plus, a minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B software, SaaS, or technology company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Knowledge and expertise in Advertising, Web Content Management, Application Development or AI/ML technology
- Proven track record of successfully selling and marketing enterprise platform technologies to office of CIO/CTO/CMO as pre-sales or product marketer.
- Experience with outbound marketing and/or product marketing, with demonstrated success and measurable results
- Large brand GTM, messaging and sales enablement experience
- Demonstrated experience taking complex solutions and messages to market
- Successful experience with retention marketing / driving active use after the sale
- Proven experience communicating and presenting data to stakeholders and senior executives
- Be a results oriented self-starter with a bias for action