VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
HR Administrator (Part-Time)
Mediaocean | Global Human Resources
Skills & Requirements
- Point of contact for HR related issues from both internal and external sources.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with employees to promote a high level of employee morale.
- Coordinate the cycle of on-boarding and off-boarding procedures.
- Monitor, diarise process relating to six month and annual performance reviews.
- Assist senior management in employee relation processes.
- Provide guidance to employees taking maternity/paternity/adoption/parental leave and manage processes for their return.
- Liaise with payroll manager to process paperwork connected to pay adjustments; departmental changes.
- Provide assistance relating to disciplinary/grievance issues.
- Provide assistance to the Compliance Director throughout Company audits.
- Assist with processes relating to bi-annual performance evaluations.
- Manage training requests to include first aid training ensuring compliance with health and safety.
- Maintain sick absence records and provide regular summaries to Human Resources Director and line managers.
- Maintain and update the employee handbook to ensure accurate details are available to staff and managers in line with legislation and the Company’s benefit schemes.
- Maintain and update intranet
- Complete external applications for mortgage/financial requests.
- Maintain and update personnel records manually, through on-line job files, and Snowdrop personnel system.
- Assist in support to Human Resources Manager
- Provide support in organisation or corporate social events
- Assist in support to admin team as and when required
- Exhibit a high level of discretion and judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail.
- High degree of comfort with ambiguity and demonstrate ability to use sound business judgment in uncertain environments.
- Be familiar with employment law and legislative changes.
- Ability to work 21 hours a week