Fraud Investigation Specialist
KIBO | Customer Service
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
As an eCommerce Fraud Investigator, you will begin your career at Kibo by investigating fraudulent activity, monitoring suspicious orders, representing chargebacks, and identifying new fraud modus operandi to safeguard Kibo’s customer base while providing the best possible eCommerce experience. You will communicate with consumers and clients about orders and procedures, process transactions and report new trends. In this role you will build a strong foundation in eCommerce by learning order support, fraud prevention and chargeback representation.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Monitor various fraud and chargeback queues to ensure every inquiry is attended.
- Identify legitimate customers and cancel fraudulent orders.
- Serve as point of contact for online consumers providing order support via phone, email, and chat.
- Communicate with consumers and clients to verify information or follow-up on order status.
- Identify existing fraud modus operandi and discover new fraudulent trends.
- Work as part of a team to achieve the service level goals by responding to consumer inquiries in a prompt manner.
- Deliver exceptional service to every consumer in every interaction.
- Demonstrate proficiency on internal quality checks.
- Continuously seek and recommend improvements in the consumer experience.
- Maintain compliance and security requirements when handling customer information.
- 0 - 1 years of experience in customer service and/or in client facing roles.
- Knowledge and/or experience with fraud, collections, or risk management.
- Bi-lingual proficiency in French, Spanish or German is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills – ability to be empathetic, resourceful, and conscientious.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and make fast and calculated decisions.
- Engaged attitude while working repetitive tasks.
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) with strong intrapersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Skilled in computer navigation and strong typing proficiency
- A passion for eCommerce and Saas technologies