CentralSquare Technologies | Development
CentralSquare is seeking outstanding mid-career software developers to work on our large, complex ERP application. Successful candidates will have demonstrably strong skills developing enterprise applications in .NET and have strong aptitude to acquire and quickly apply new technical skills.
Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing) our Windows and web applications using .NET and other technologies.
Mid-Level Developers will have latitude in developing solutions to complex problems and will be expected to provide expertise in development & testing best practices and methodologies. You will work on a collaborative agile development team, and in addition to your strong individual contributions, you will provide advice and assistance to more junior team members, as needed, to help in continually improving the productivity and quality of the team.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a senior software engineer
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
At least 3-7 years professional experience with:
- .NET 4.x Frameworks
- C#, WCF, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, IIS
Other skills that will be valuable include:
- WPF/XAML – Making custom controls using styles, control templates, and triggers.
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, WCF)
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Angular and/or JQuery
- MS Web API, MVC, Entity Framework
- Common design patterns
- Visual Studio Team Services (TFS/VSTS)