Sr. Software Engineer
Ping Identity | Product Development - IDaaS (5102)
Ping Identity is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their SaaS product development team implementing microservices and web applications. Come be a part of something extraordinary!
As a Senior Software Engineer you will work on a cross-functional engineering team developing the next generation of Ping’s SaaS products. You will have opportunities to work on the full-stack, including our customer-facing REST APIs and web views. Our team works on critical authentication and other user-related features, and collaborates with other departments and development teams throughout the Agile development process. The right candidate will be an empowered self-starter able to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Design and write code from user stories, write unit and integration tests, perform peer code reviews, collaborate with test and other teams
● Build published REST APIs ● Opportunity to implement user interfaces from wireframes using our shared React component library
● Become a product expert in key areas to facilitate higher quality development efforts
- Proficient Java coding skills
- Proficient in Unix-based environments
- Experience debugging problems in a distributed system
- Application development with Spring Boot or Spring MVC in a production environment
- Experience with AuthZ/AuthN standards such as OAuth (1 or 2), OpenID Connect
- Experience with key platform technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra, LDAP, or Memcached
- Experience working with a microservices architecture (commercial SaaS applications is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science