Solutions Consultant (Remote)
CentralSquare Technologies | Sales & Marketing
Works with Account Executives and Sales Management to support the selling process to evaluate and solve prospect and existing client needs related to CentralSquare software, conduct product presentations, and perform product demonstrations.
· Responsible for maintaining remote home office.
· Makes product presentations, answers prospect questions and is knowledgeable about prospect business needs.
· Leverages product, industry, and business process knowledge to formulate business solutions that serve prospect business needs.
· Delivers product demonstrations on CentralSquare solutions using advanced demonstration techniques and methods which include scenario based scripts.
· Serves as a resource for demonstration scripting and enhancement recommendations.
· Works as a member of a sales team to assist in the sale of assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
· Demonstrates basic knowledge of specific products including various solutions, market, and competitive intelligence.
· Provides product content to sales executive for inclusion into proposals for clients utilizing CentralSquare resources and tools.
· Assists in developing and documenting sales plans, strategies and product sales presentations.
· Provides product related responses to RFPs.
· Provides sales support business solutions.
· Evaluates existing systems and/or user needs to analyze, design, recommend and implement system changes.
· Takes an active/ownership role in resolving issues and challenges within the product sales process.
· Maintains a network of contacts keeping product knowledge current.
· Identifies challenges and issues within the product sales process.
· Assists in finding solutions to product sales challenges.
· Attends CentralSquare User Groups and Trade Shows to showcase products to advance the sales process.
· Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
· Previous experience with pre-sales engineering with Public Sector or Public Safety is required.
· Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to an audience including executive levels.
· Must be able to provide presentations and demonstrations in front of a large group of attendees.
· Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
· Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public.
· Strong knowledge of using advanced audio-visual tools and methods to showcase products in the most compelling manner.
- 75% travel is required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis
- As part of the requirements of this position, it is necessary that you have access to a major credit card that will support the required travel. It will be your responsibility or use your own credit card. If at any time during your employment your credit card will not allow you to meet the required travel obligations, it may be grounds for dismissal.
Our clients include government public safety agencies and other government entities. A contractual obligation we have with most of them is that employees working with them must meet their security requirements. This often requires separate background checks by those agencies and providing them with documents that include personal identifiable information. Please be aware that this is a contractual requirement that we must meet and represents a condition of employment for those employees affected.