VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Numerator | Finance & Admin
Skills & Requirements
- Processes the company's payroll every pay period.
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
- Computes employee take-home pay based on-time records, benefits, and taxes.
- Knowledge of PF, ESI, Taxes, etc.
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records.
- Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences.
- Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles.
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in time and attendance and payroll records.
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review.
- Performs the distribution of wages through the issuance of paper checks or direct transfers to employees' bank accounts.
- Preparing the Full & Final settlement of employees.
- Managing the Salary database of employees
- 3 or more years of payroll processing experience.
- General knowledge of HR law as it relates to payroll administration.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to exercise poise, tactfulness, diplomacy, and good interpersonal skills in order to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service, communication (both oral and written), and organizational skills.
- Experience with Keka.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.