Mediaocean | MBuy
MBuy is the leading everychannel media partner, the only managedservice on the largest proprietary tech stack in the world – we plan, buy, andoptimize campaigns across all traditional and digital media types. We build data driven media solutions thatconnect a client to their best prospects in an innovative, creative andmeasurable way.
Mediaocean is looking for a qualified intern to join our team. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of MBuy. This intern will be assigned to a mixture of special projects and some core job function areas intended to build knowledge and capacity in Media Operations, Strategy & Analytics, and Sales & Marketing.
- Analyzing digital campaigns for performance
- Find correlations in the data (both numerical and text based) for insights
- Ad-hoc research on potential partner technologies & new platform capabilities
- Assisting with day to day troubleshooting, documentation and issue resolution
- Participation in MBuy platform roadmap prioritization sessions
- Assist in requirements gathering exercises
- Evaluating potential media partners
- Currently pursuing Business related degree, Marketing, Advertising or Analytics (rising senior preferred)
- Interest in digital media
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word