Principal Product Manager - Machine Learning
EagleView | Product Strategy
The Machine Learning team within EagleView is responsible for drafting ML strategy and delivering services across multiple segments and requirements to our customers. The team delivers ML based products within Eagleview for property and structure analytics. Eagleview is looking for a Principal Product Manager in the Machine Learning team.
You will be responsible for helping our customers realize their vision with Eagleview products. You will have a critical role in the broad business planning, working closely with senior executives to develop and influence long-term technical and business strategy, and ultimately deliver innovative new solutions. You will be seen as the subject matter expert for your area of focus. A successful candidate will bring a passion for ground breaking products, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving environment.
In your role, you will be responsible for understanding customer needs, and have a significant bottom-line impact on our business and competitive position.
- Lead Product Definition – Own and drive the customer working backwards strategy, tenets, long-term goals including customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics to inform direction.
- Define Product Vision – Including all aspects to future roadmap, investment, innovation and experimentation.
- Execution of Product Planning and Development – Including customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements, and ownership of product positioning.
- Lead Operations – Including monitoring and response to customer feedback, continuous improvement and business growth
- Lead interaction with Technical Team – Including helping the technical team make tradeoffs based on customer requirements, QA/testing of the product.
- MBA, MS, or PhD preferred or equivalent work experience in related technical field.
- Passion for technology and Machine Learning
- 8 - 10 years of Product Management experience
- Strong track record of shaping business strategy for technical products or services
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience in data collection, model building, testing and validation.
- Experience translating customer needs into innovative and detailed product requirements for customer-facing online and mobile products/services
- Experience working with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, and project management skills
- Must have shipped a customer- or developer-facing product or service
- Working knowledge of deep learning.