Director, Customer Value Management
Ping Identity | Sales (6100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. We serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety, it should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom and it's not just something we provide our customers, it's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom, they come to cultivate it.
As Director of Global CVM, you will work with our customers and prospects to discover, quantify, and realize the value of Ping Identity’s products. Together with Ping Sales and Customer Success teams, you will support our most complex sales cycles and engage with our most strategic customers to help increase Ping’s deal size, reduce sales cycles, and increase win rates.
Together with our Sales teams, you will build relationships with our customers, understand their businesses, discover potential impact, and quantify financial implications. At the same time, you will work with our existing customers and their Customers Success Managers to help showcase enterprise success. This position, reporting to our SVP Field Operations, will be a key contributor within Ping’s Revenue and Sales Organization.
· Value Discovery - Interviews with senior business and IT stakeholders for use case discovery and business value quantification
· ROI calculations and financial impact modeling
· Value Realization: lead post-sales customer value realization assessments to demonstrate business value of Scout
· Thought Leadership: Cross functionally develop and articulate Ping’s business value proposition in a highly compelling manner
· Act as in-house expert on business value to educate and coach Ping Sales organization on how to implement this methodology successfully with target accounts
· Help design field sales campaigns, develop content/materials for sales enablement programs, and improve competitive positioning and messaging to enable the sales team
· Execute timely and measurable initiatives for key strategic customer propositions and products.
· Drive key 'voice of customer' initiatives through the business with the ultimate goal of enhancing customer satisfaction, increasing sales, reducing costs, and positively moving customer loyalty.
· Bachelors in an analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Business)
· 7+ years in a corporate setting or leading professional services company in an analytical or strategic role such as Strategy, Finance or Insights
· Strong problem-solving skills to take an ambiguous problem and develop a structured and logical framework for define the problem, analyze the data, and derive insights and actionable recommendations
· Experience shaping enterprise strategies and working with senior leadership to drive alignment
· Strong ability to manage ambiguity and guide the organization through it towards clear and decisive action plans
· Understanding of a wide range of descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics approaches and ability to educate business owners on modeling techniques