Director, Sales Operations
PowerSchool | Sales
PowerSchool is seeking a Director, Sales Operations, with the primary focus of maintaining a best-in-class sales forecasting/pipeline management and account executive productivity methodology. Additionally, the Director, Sales Operations will help drive the strategic direction of the sales operations function, which includes best in class sales business processes and maximizing automation for efficiency. The Director, Sales Operations will work closely with the Vice President, Sales Operations to build and maintain tools, processes and data that enables an efficient and successful Sales organization. You will directly manage the Sales Operations team, and help act as the connection point between Sales and our back-office functions.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead and ensure adherence of all aspects of CRO forecasting methodology across all sales functions
- Lead strategic initiatives such as business process improvement, key win-loss analysis, acquisition integration of sales functions
- Establish and maintain analysis on SaaS metrics including sales cycle, win rate, average contract value
- Serve as a key resource to sales leadership as it relates to insights about territories, key performers, white space maximization
- Create sales productivity dashboard to measure sales performance benchmarks and expectations and ensure sales adherence
- Build close relationships with sales leadership to ensure consistent coordination and buy-in on all sales operations processes
- Partner with sales team leadership optimize effectiveness of sales processes and drive continuous adoption of forecasting methods.
- Collaborate and liaise with sales leadership and cross functional leadership to improve the sales process from quote to cash
- Mine, develop, present business critical sales and revenue insights
- Leverage various sales automation solutions including Salesforce.com and other BI tools to deliver accurate and relevant dashboard reporting
- Create, improve and maintain key dashboards for executive Translate outside data sources to usable and accurate account level data at scale (ie. data enrichment projects)
- Proven experience in a sales operations role within a SaaS or Enterprise technology company
- Ninja-like xls analytics skills and a demonstrated ability to translate large scale data sets and metrics into predictable business insights using sophisticated formulas, logic or macro development
- Proven experience working with sales and cross-functional leadership to develop and improve business processes
- Strong experience of Salesforce.com reporting, dashboard development and advanced reporting skills e.g. bucketed reports, joined reports, filter logic. Experience with the Salesforce ecosystem and other sales related software tools is important.
- High level of reliability and follow-through skills; immediate responsiveness to all internal inquiries, ability to prioritize under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience in Sales Operations
- 2+ years experience leading and managing teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Effective organizational, prioritization and planning skills
- Sense of urgency with a “get it done” attitude
- Constant indoor collaborative work environment in close contact with co-workers
- Frequent work under time restraints
- Rare travel