Business Development Executive
TIBCO | 73112 BDE APAC
We are looking for a self-starter to join our Singapore team as Business Development Executives.
The BDE is an integral part of the Marketing Organization and maintains alignment with the Sales Organization. The primary responsibility is to create qualified prospect meetings for Account Executives at Target Accounts that result in pipeline for TIBCO’s business units within defined target industries and accounts.
This is a key position – you really are at the nerve center of our entire marketing and sales organization, talking with people who have already demonstrated an interest in our software and figuring out if they really are good sales prospects. There is a defined career path into our Marketing and Sales organizations, so this is a great opportunity for recent grads who are seeking an entry into enterprise software marketing and sales.
The BDE will focus on three primary inbound and outbound sources for prospect meetings:
- Target Account prospecting,
- Cross-Sell and Up sell opportunities into existing TIBCO customers,
- Responding to Marketing generated inbound inquiries from TIBCO potential prospects (as defined by both Marketing and Sales).
Daily tasks include, and are not limited to;
- outbound calls to prospective customers (target of 50+ calls daily) across the APJ region, with a primary focus on Korea and ANZ.
- use SalesForce.com (SFDC) to track activities
- respond to queues for inbound leads
- identify key players within organizations
- effectively communicate TIBCO’s solutions
- overcoming objections
- scheduling meetings with field sales and prospects.
Account research will be required, primarily as a validation of account information and updating contacts in SFDC. The ability to define TIBCO’s value proposition to specific roles/verticals, relate solutions to business challenges and articulate TIBCO customer success stories effectively is paramount to the ADE’s ability to be successful.