Sr. Cloud Engineer
EagleView | Engineering & IT
Our ideal candidate is one who is passionate about their career and has proven success with what they do. As a member of an agile team, you’ll participate in all aspects of software development lifecycle. You must be able to work well in a highly collaborative setting and have the mindset for finding creative and innovative solutions to the complex challenges facing our team. The person hired will have the opportunity to work closely with our machine learning technologies, image and geospatial data while developing and maintaining a scalable computing system.
- 3-5 years experience with AWS on scalable platforms.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- 2-3 years experience with containers.
- Exposure to incorporting infosec principles into your infrastructure practices.
- 5+ years experience with scripts (Python, Ruby, etc).
- Experience with Linux shell and Windows PowerShell.
- Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering.
- High sense of ownership and self reliance.
- Highly collaborative with strong verbal/written communication, documentation skills.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.