Sr. Product Operations Analyst
Ping Identity | Product Development - Admin (5101)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Product Operations is the administration of business practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible within the Product organization. Unlike Program/Project Management, which supports the business through executing scoped projects that are aligned to achieve the specific strategic goals of an organization, Product Operations is focused on driving the long-term value and efficiency of delivering goods and services to the market that maximizes the profit of the organization.
The Senior Product Operations Analyst will help to drive efficiency across all Product related activities, including but not limited to all product planning, development and release activities. This individual will work closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to manage/implement metrics and reporting, process and best practice, and infrastructure used to drive transparency and efficiency across the organization.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic product initiatives by developing high-level work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, and assist FP&A team with business and financial analyses.
- Work cross functionally across all business areas (Finance, Accounting, Product Management, Engineering, Support, Customer Success, Sales, etc.) to implement processes and drive adoption of major initiatives.
- Manage operational cadence for product leadership and the broader organization through an end-to-end process for managing the full product lifecycle (planning, creation, release, expansion, end-of-life).
- Help manage communications among the product teams and the broader cross-functional organization to ensure stakeholder alignment.
- Define and track key performance metrics for product initiatives including financial targets (cost/benefit) to ensure the company meets overall profit
Experience and Skills:
- BS/BA degree in operations, finance, management, technical or engineering field.
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, operations, software, consumer Internet, IoT industries and/or early stage companies.
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Proven track record of performance in a strategy & operations role or comparable experience in product management, business strategy, product operations, strategy/corporate development at a leading high-tech company, or technology-focused firm.
- Strong business and financial acumen. Robust analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills with the ability to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with highly technical management team.
- Strong presence with good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively and develop effective working relationships with all levels of management; able to effectively engage with both technical and business executives.
- Capable of managing a diverse range of responsibilities in a dynamic and results oriented environment. Must be comfortable with evolving requirements and priorities and able to move quickly.