Major Sales Executive
TIBCO | 73102 Sales APAC Singapore/Malaysia
At TIBCO, it is our mission to help our customers gain competitive advantages; we Connect seamlessly any application, devise, or data source, Unify intelligently for better access, trust and control, so our customers can Predict confidently with real-time data-drive intelligence.
Our products are fundamental in the daily operation of thousands of your most popular household names including many airlines, banks, retail outlets, telecommunication vendors. We help these companies integrate their people, data, and systems and to better manage and understand their business to make smarter more forward-thinking decisions & become more efficient. For more customer success stories go to: https://www.tibco.com/customers
To support our expansion and continuous growth trajectory, we seek a Major Sales Executive to drive sales of TIBCO's software solutions and services into major enterprise accounts and manage the entire sales process from identification to deal closure with a value-driven sales approach.
You will work in a fast-paced environment, for a software vendor on the leading edge of innovation.
You will perform the following:-
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets by driving new opportunities and selling software solutions into major FSI accounts
- Understand in depth each customer’s business objectives, challenges and issues.
- Position TIBCO solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Cross-collaborate with different departments/divisions within TIBCO to manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-sales, Professional Services, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance etc.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline through a combination of cold calling and market sector knowledge/intelligence to ensure over-achievement.
- Maintain operational excellence on a weekly basis by accurate forecasting and information flow to your management team.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, leveraging eLearning sessions, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Update and maintain Salesforce.com with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Willing to travel as and when required