Granicus | Professional Services
The Implementation Manager is responsible for managing a group of Project Managers and Implementation Specialists within the Professional Services organization. Responsible for overseeing projects from kick-off to launch.
What You’ll Do?
- Organize regular training to ensure the team has the tools to be successful
- Actively improve systems and processes
- Perform hiring and employee management, including coaching, skills development, and performance assessment
- Assist in the development and monitoring of performance metrics & KPIs
- Review incoming projects and assign them to the appropriate project team
- Oversee the development of group documentation to include statements of work, sample deployment project plans, and other procedural documentation
- Handle internal and external escalations related to ongoing projects
- Actively collaborate with sales
Who You Are?
- You have several years of experience managing high-performing teams
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills for assessing business opportunities and interacting with all internal organizations and business customer groups
- You have a high level of personal initiative, integrity, and leadership
- You are passionate for public sector success
- You have keen attention to detail and accuracy – in thinking and execution
- You are excited to managing multiple team members with simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You are familiar with any combination of network basics, software implementations, program or project management and technical support
- You have a BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
Examples of likely Performance Metrics
- Project Team Utilization
- Customer Satisfaction (measured via post-implementation survey)
- Internal Customer Satisfaction (measured by peer reviews)
- Ability to meet deadlines on both tasks and projects across backlog
- Number of projects and Time to Implement
- Time to First Contact
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.