Consultant - Organizational Learning and Development(Operations)
EagleView | HR
This position is going to be responsible for partnering /coordinate various initiatives related to learning and development like competency framework development (Behavioural, Leadership, Functional and Technical) under guidance of senior HR leader/s. Working on training logistics arrangements, execution/coordination of various training programs & processes that address strategic business needs for Operations vertical working in India like induction, leadership development, mid level manager development program etc.
This role is primarily required to partner with various stakeholders & seek inputs for implementation and oversee methodologies to strengthen employee abilities and knowledge, increase efficiency, and improve leadership to maintain the overall health of an organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Mandatory to have a strong talent management and / or learning management systems exposure / experience.
•Partner develop & implement in coordination with HR /business the comprehensive Competency based Learning programs across the organization and build learning maps in guidance of senior HR leader/s for each of the roles -specially for Operations team.
• This role is also responsible for tracking, execution of monthly/quarterly/yearly learning calendar of business, identification of training needs collation from business thereby fostering a learning organization through collaboration with stakeholders, measuring training results and feedback, and continuous improvement methods.
• Works collaboratively with internal Business departments and stakeholders to analyse talent needs, seek guidance to design, develop and deliver solutions, support their adoption, and evaluates their impact (Rol of Learning) to drive business performance and increase leadership capabilities, aligning with Business Objectives
• Execute & track progress of Departmental Role based Learning Plan Management
• Participate in designing, planning and execution of the induction plan to have better engagement from new hires.
• Maintaining L&OD budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
Basic Requirement for the role
• Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s in human will be added advantage
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in Corporate Learning and Development / University space (specifically Competency based Learning and/or Curriculum Management, Training Delivery & Learning Development)
• This role is individual contributor role.
• Strong knowledge of competency development and curriculum management
• Prior experience with Corporate Learning and Development (support, Design, Curriculum, Implementation, Governance etc).
• Prior experience/exposure with blended learning methodology (CBT, Classroom/Virtual, Decentralized)
• Professional certification (e.g. CPLP, CIPD) is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High self-motivation and ability to work in a results-focused, team-oriented environment
• Exposure to E-Learning deployment & LMS implementation/management experience is desirable
• Knowledge of adult learning and instructional design principles, drivers of human behaviour in organizations
•Ready to support to work in shift timings as per business need.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.