Regulatory DataCorp | Information Technology
RDC, The Diligence Technology Company, is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, Anti-Bribery & Corruption solutions provider. RDC integrates the industry’s largest financial crime diligence database into an agile SaaS technology platform that minimizes the number of false positives, provides accurate alerts, and protects its clients from regulatory risks.
RDC is currently hiring a Security Analyst to join our team. At RDC, we are passionate about software technology and business innovation through technology. We believe that our employees drive the success of the company. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We're looking for individuals who enjoy the thrill of a growing organization and who can work with a small team to deliver security and compliance solutions and continuously improve the security posture of RDC and its clients.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
· Administer security tools: Monitor, Report, Respond with minimal oversight.
· Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution on security equipment and systems.
· Develop security controls in accordance with regulatory requirements and corporate policy.
· Conducting security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis
· Analyze security incidents to identify the root cause, report on weaknesses and develop remediation strategies
· Implement security recommendations identified through external audit and regulatory review
· Appropriately represent cybersecurity on cross-functional IT project teams.
Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively “RDC”) is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities with RDC. Please, no phone calls or email. All Resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at RDC via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of RDC. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by RDC as a result of the referral or thought other means.
· Attention to detail and technical writing ability
· 1-3 years of information security experience
· Experience with adversary tactics and techniques (threat models and methodologies used)
· Experience in risk management and industry compliance frameworks
· Experience with SIEM/IDS/Vulnerability Scanning/Firewalls/AV, Threat Feeds
· Understanding of networking concepts, protocols, services and operating systems (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SMTP, Windows, Linux, etc.).
· Experience in Public Cloud security operations
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or in a team
· Experience with one or more of the following compliance frameworks; NIST/ISO/HIPAA/PCI, SSAE
RDC offers competitive compensation in a fast-paced and challenging work environment with an exciting and experienced group of colleagues.
RDC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.