TIBCO | 62702 Jaspersoft Dev Server
TIBCO Jaspersoft is a market leading embedded analytics and reporting platform, used globally by a large open source community, enterprises, system integrators and software/SaaS vendors. Jaspersoft is widely deployed in public and private clouds, and increasingly in containerized (Docker, Kubernetes) environments. It is a leading business intelligence platform on the AWS Marketplace.
The successful candidate will join the Jaspersoft software engineering team to advance Jaspersoft customers’ deployments into a wide variety of cloud and container environments.
The candidate will be responsible for various aspects of the product development of TIBCO Jaspersoft’s deployment to cloud and container based services. The candidate shall be required to perform the following tasks:
● Interpret requirements
● Creation of software functional and design specifications
● Design, implement, document and extend/maintain (as needed) software based upon the mentioned specifications, middleware, and user interfaces
● Development and testing of software to support identified feature sets
● Develop and execute unit and performance tests
● Participate in code reviews
● Troubleshoot and fix defects
● Provide 2nd and 3rd level support in resolving reported customer issues
● Close interactions with software QA and Support teams to understand and resolve identified problem areas
● Collaborate with colleagues local and/or in remote locations
● Follow the development group's best practices, coding standards, policies and procedures
The candidate will support:
Jaspersoft Cloud deployments
● AWS, Azure, GCP, other
● Cloud marketplaces
● Processes to support the buyer journey, which can involve web site and microservice development
● Other cloud deployments in the future
● build: ie. Jenkins, Chef, Puppet
● configure and deploy
● version control
● performance tuning
● Image packaging and configuration of Jaspersoft software
● Deployment scripts
● Kubernetes and ecosystem: Helm, Istio, ...
● Cloud specific container environments: ECS, EKS, AKS, GKE, OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, ...
● Linux and Windows shell
● JSON, YAML
● Cloud CLIs
● performance tools like JMeter