VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Senior Change Manager
Advanced | Operations (Managed Services)
- Work collaboratively with internal, customer and service provider support teams, to ensure change request and reviewed, approved and implemented successfully.
- Ensure that change risks have been identified, analysed and understood and where necessary risk mitigation plans are put in place.
- Issue Change Advisory Board agendas and ensure that all change requests to be reviewed are available to CAB members prior to the meeting.
- Convene and chair Internal and customer CAB and ECAB meetings.
- Ensure a Change Schedule (or Forward Schedule of Change) is up to date and available.
- Approve or reject change requests, after considering CAB members feedback.
- Review outstanding change requests awaiting action.
- Review completed change request’s outcome prior to closure and where appropriate convene post implementation reviews for failed changes.
- Analyse change requests and produce regular and accurate management reports.
- Ensure conformance to the Change Management policy and process.
- Provide support and guidance to users of the Change Management process and system.
- Raise potential improvements with the Change process owner and support the develop Change Management policies and processes.
- Working knowledge of Incident, Problem and Change Management frameworks, such as ITIL, ISO 9000:2000 and SIAM
- Experience and knowledge of Change Management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Well organised and proactive individual who is calm under pressure and can communicate well at all levels (both written and verbal).
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- An individual who enjoys working in a challenging environment in which they can develop both personally and professionally in line with corporate objectives.
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally and work to demanding deadlines and targets.
- Ability to problem solve.
- ITIL Foundation qualified essential, Practitioner preferred.
- Degree qualified.