Product Marketing Manager
Lone Wolf Technologies | Marketing
This Product Marketing Manager will manage the development and execution of all go-to-market campaigns for Lone Wolf’s transaction management solutions.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Create a comprehensive marketing and communication program for our front office solutions that build brand equity, increase market share and foster client engagement and advocates.
- Use business intelligence tools (ie. Marketo, SalesForce) to present and review results with senior management, adjust budgets, and adapt campaign tactics to optimize delivery of qualified leads
- Identify targets, segmenting clients and prospects and implementing A/B testing of campaigns
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the market, target audiences and competition and effectively communicate competitive advantages.
- Develop core product positioning/messaging for Lone Wolf’s transaction management software solutions.
- Share and evangelize the value proposition of our products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Author and/or develop content for thought-leadership whitepapers, collateral, other sales tools, website, etc.
- Be the expert on our clients and what drives them to buy; be the expert on our competition and how to win against them.
- Coordinate with Product Management, General Managers and Sales on product pricing and packaging.
- EDUCATION:Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent; MBA preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years of experience in product marketing, ideally in technology or B2B industries
- Familiarity and prior experience with SaaS a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Significant experience with all elements in the marketing communications mix. Experience in creating marketing content for a B2B audience across a broad range of content types and channels
- Developing and validating positioning, messaging, competition, segmentation, go to market strategy for a fast-paced, high growth technology market
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Strong project management and planning.
- Self-starter team player, willing to take initiative, and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects, and achieve successful business results rapidly.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Ability to handle confidential client and company information.