Financial Analyst - FP&A
Jamf | 940 - Finance
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Financial Analyst – FP&A position will provide financial decision support to key leadership team members by providing in-depth analyses of key performance indicators, by tracking and benchmarking financial trends, and by significantly contributing to the forecasting, budgeting, and monthly closing processes.
- Provide key financial information and analysis in support of executive management decision making and strategy
- Part of planning and forecasting processes working closely with each functional area as well as the corporate accounting function
- Contributor to the Annual Budget process
- Analyze and communicate monthly expense results including working closely with budget owners to Review dept expenses
- Collaborate with accounting team to produce monthly financial reporting package
- Work collaboratively to define requirements
- Contribute to non-standard management reports and operational analysis
- Provide modeling and analysis for various initiatives (vendor contracts, cost efficiency, investments for growth)
- Support ad hoc analysis, including analysis for due diligence, pricing, or other special projects
- Participate in preparing Board meeting materials and corporate reporting
- Maintain relationship with business partners
- Create and maintain Productivity metrics and reporting for various roles in the organization
- Track and report on industry trends- iPads, iPhones, Macs, Mobility, Cloud
- Support any due diligence
- Support pricing studies
- Scenario planning/financial analysis of alternate strategies
- Coordination of macroeconomic indicators, plan assumptions
- Pipeline Analytics (Trends, wins, losses, products, drivers, sales team performance, etc.)
- Competitor and Market Analytics (Market size, penetration, missed opportunities, etc.)
- Partner with Business Intelligence and Sales Ops team to ensure numbers are aligned across business segments
- Daily work in aggregating, summarizing, analyzing, and presenting data in a manner that supports decision making
- Provide Management Discussion and Analysis related to financials and other key metrics
- Develop and track key metrics
- Develop and maintain reports in Adaptive Insight and Office Connect
- Perform all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adhere to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Support and promote a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 2+ years professional experience
- BS or BA in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Ability and desire to learn with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated, innovative, and ability to initiate and lead change
- Focus on accurate results
- Must be team oriented and have the confidence in dealing with people at all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain finance concepts to non-financial leaders
- Experience using accounting & reporting software
- Experience in the software industry a plus
- Understanding of accounting rules and principles related to balance sheet and revenue
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Be your own self-starter. We support each other no doubt, but we thrive taking initiative and are empowered to roll up our sleeves, dig in, and push forward.
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off.
- Ability to grow in your professional career through advancement opportunities, including tuition reimbursement for those obtaining a degree.
- 20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
- Best – in – class training in professional growth and product knowledge.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.