Strategic Customer Success Manager
Vertafore | Customer Success
Strategic Customer Success Manager
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Strategic Customer Success Manager (SCSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The SCSM works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Customer Support, and Product Management and Finance teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Vertafore software solutions effectively and finding value in our services
- Become an expert in Vertafore’s software solutions and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Billing, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
- Effectively manage assigned customer accounts and projects assigned from leadership
- Work with assigned SCSM group on email communication clean up, SCSM template creation and improving processes within the SCSM team
- Manage deployment of processes and systems to the assigned SCSM group
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success or Account Management
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire learn new technologies
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
- Must possess a proven understanding of corporate business world; prior experience in SaaS or Insurance is preferred
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Experience with Gainsight and Salesforce a plus
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who can create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.