Sales Development Representative
Regulatory DataCorp | Sales/Marketing
The Sales Development Representative has the responsibility for introducing our industry-leading customer screening solutions to RDC’s prospects, raising awareness of RDC’s solutions and converting that into interest. This is done through response and qualification of inbound inquiries and multi-channel outbound outreach to RDC’s target markets and prospects. This opportunity presents a tremendous learning experience and growth potential to the ideal candidate, providing a foundational understanding of value-based selling and built-in mentorship from experienced enterprise sales team members
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and qualify sales pipeline to drive bookings and recurring revenue growth
· Collaborate frequently and effectively with Enterprise Account Executives and Account Managers to build strategic account plans within assigned territories
· Research prospect accounts to identify key contacts
· Develop targeted multi-channel campaigns to generate new business opportunities
· Engage in high-level conversations designed to discover sales opportunities
· Meet established monthly meetings targets on qualified opportunities
· Ensure CRM tools and RDC value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities
· Manage and maintain accurate Salesforce.com notes and data to illustrate work activities and sales pipeline data
Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively “RDC”) is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities with RDC. Please, no phone calls or email. All Resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at RDC via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of RDC. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by RDC as a result of the referral or thought other means.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field or experience as a Business Development Representative
· Knowledge of sales technology and CRM tools/software (e.g. Salesforce.com)
· A commanding desire to learn and succeed
· Curiosity and passion for learning how large financial institutions operate and how to best align RDC’s value with different personas within these institutions
· Ability to think strategically and execute tactically to achieve business objectives
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Intermediate level Internet research skills
· Comfortable learning new technologies
· Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, goal setting and achieving success
No Phone calls or emails from recruiters or agencies will be accepted.
Equal Employment OPPORTUNITY (EEO)
It is the policy of Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. and Regulatory DataCorp Limited (herein referred to as RDC) to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RDC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
JOB DESCRIPTION DISCLAIMER
This job description is not intended as and does not create employment contracts. RDC maintains its status as an at-will employer. All descriptions have been reviewed in an attempt to illustrate the jobs functions and basic duties that illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. The list of duties, responsibilities, and requirements should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. RDC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.