Associate Software Engineer
KIBO | Product Development
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is looking to add to our product team and bring on another technical resource. This role offers a great opportunity to learn as you work closely with our architecture and development team as we continue to build the next generation of Kibo’s Unified Commerce Platform. You will be focused on contributing to the development effort of various enterprise level multi-tenant SaaS solutions.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Work under general direction with the ability to act independently when determining methods and procedures on new or existing functionality
- Work on complex projects and problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors and additional specialized technical knowledge.
- Work with analysts and stakeholders to determine and refine feature requirements
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- Define and document system designs as they relate to feature work. Feature design, coding, unit testing, debugging, and documentation
- Participate in design and code reviews
- 1+ years of development experience preferred or strong engineering internship experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Someone who is passionate about learning new things and improving your development skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets.
- Experience with languages such as C#, Java, Python, SQL, etc
- Knowledge of RESTful web service design principles
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and reusable components
- Knowledge of AWS services and/or Cloud based methodologies
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail