Director, Global Sales Strategy & Enablement Global Sales Operations
Trintech | Sales/Marketing
As Director, Global Sales Strategy & Enablement, you’ll be responsible for managing the design, development and deployment of our sales process, sales training, product education, and sales skills enablement programs that drive elite sales performance within Trintech’s growing global sales organization.
In this role, you’ll discover and drive performance improvements across the sales organization and expand the foundation for us to scale. You’ll lead activities including implementing new technologies and tools, content creation, process optimization, bootcamp development & execution, and you’ll be working with our consultants on sales & marketing playbook creation. You will collaborate closely with the Global Sales Leadership Team (SLT) to refine, evolve and evangelize our sales strategy across all teams within Trintech.
This role will require ruthless prioritization and data-driven decision-making to ensure our teams are working against the right goals and have the tools needed to achieve them. You’ll partner with a number of other functions and roles in order to succeed in the role, including sales, presales, sales leadership, product marketing, business development, HR, product management, SaaS operations, sales operations, and our partner team. You will be ultimately accountable for ensuring that the sales team has the functional sales skill, product portfolio knowledge, and access to sales assets (at the right time, for the right forum) in order to minimize onboarding time, and maximize sales productivity.
You will drive:
- Development & ownership of world-class sales on-boarding program
- Continuous development, learning and education of the GTM teams
- Implementation of our learning management system for sales and marketing
- Development of appropriate & well-targeted sales collateral for use in the field and with our partners that tie to overall messaging
- Certification of sales and presales team in articulating Trintech’s Financial Close Optimization story, sales methodologies and techniques, and product portfolio
- Creation of the next generation of Trintech’s Sales Playbook across our Large Enterprise and Mid Market teams
- Definition & executions of our GTM strategy with Product Management, Marketing and Sales (new market entries as well as enhanced value delivery and positioning of our solutions as we rapidly advance our customers financial close process)
- Enhancement of our sales methodology and sales processes required to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in the sales cycle and align it with our customer’s buying process
- Enablement of sales & marketing organization with an ROI based approach to the value our solutions are bringing to Trintech’s customers
- Availability of well-articulated sales content that highlights the success our customer’s life every day with their Trintech solutions on our Sales Resource Platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Product Management or Sales
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- Accounting / Finance Management experience a plus
- 5+ years in sales or sales operations leadership, and/or like levels of experience in a sales enablement role within a high growth B2B organization
- Experience implementing successful sales process / methodology / sales playbook initiatives
- Experience in sales training and enablement
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with product, marketing and finance teams, to produce quantifiable impact
- Knowledge of processes within Office of Finance
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter; well-equipped to manage cross-functional teams
- Critical thinking and change management within dynamic organizations skills