Front Desk Associate
CentralSquare Technologies | General & Administrative
The Front Desk Associate will perform diverse and confidential administrative support for company employees as needed. Responsibilities include preparing reports/manuals/presentation material, managing appointment calendars/itineraries and advising of scheduled commitments. Will also screen calls, make travel arrangements, assist with meeting set-up, etc. Will help prepare outgoing correspondence and may screen incoming correspondence. Will work closely with others on special projects.
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Prepares/processes invoices and related paperwork and forwards to Accounting.
- Depending on office location, responds to facilities issues.
- May manage other’s calendars.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Greet and assist visitors to facility (vendors, applicants, etc.).
- Assists with arranging programs, events, meetings or conferences.
- Files documents and records on a timely basis.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries.
- Will occasionally perform switchboard/receptionist duties.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0-2 years previous administrative support experience
- Requires very good computer skills (including Microsoft Office Suite [Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.