Content Marketing Manager
KIBO | Sales/Marketing
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
We’re looking for a Content Marketer with a performance marketing and storyteller mindset to drive Kibo forward as the leader in personalized unified commerce. The ideal candidate has experience leading a content marketing strategy that’s aligned with overall marketing KPIs (including organic traffic, lead generation, and thought leadership). This is a high-growth and high-visibility role for someone looking to build a strong portfolio while leading and executing on content creation and distribution. This role reports to the head of demand generation.
- Develop and execute on a strong content strategy that aligns with brand, value propositions and buyer personas to engage across buying groups throughout the marketing funnel
- Build and maintain a content calendar in collaboration with demand generation, events, client marketing and product marketing
- Conduct research and interview tactics to utilize for content generation
- Own organic social with a goal of increasing employee advocacy and digital engagement
- Drive high-quality production of content including blog posts, website/email copy, video scripts and storyboards, ebooks, customer case studies, thought leadership pieces, etc.
- Track content KPIs and analyze content performance against marketing goals to help inform and optimize content strategy
- Foster increased employee participation in content marketing, including editing your colleagues’ blog contributions
- Manage direct reports and/or contractors/agencies, including freelance designers
- Report on content marketing KPIs and channel strategies including presentations to internal teams
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS or ecommerce content creation experience (across varying formats, including gated content, blog posts, copywriting, and webinars)
- Experience in demand generation for a B2B brand
- 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics and SEO ideation tools
- Familiarity with tools like Highspot, Marketo, SFDC and WordPress preferred
- Bonus for graphic design experience or experience providing creative direction
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate across complex topics
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment