Business Systems Manager
KIBO | Information Technology
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
As Kibo’s Business Systems Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the management, administration and support of Kibo’s critical business systems. While Salesforce management is the primary function of this role, the Business Systems Manager will also assume ownership of Kibo’s internal information platforms (SharePoint, Confluence, JIRA, etc.). This role is an ideal next step for you if you have delivered multiple complex SFDC projects or implementations, led teams, and can think big picture about the role of business systems in helping a company achieve its strategic initiatives.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Take ownership of all internal business system platforms and applications.
- Work across cross-functional teams and influence decision making within audiences to implement a sound technical strategy.
- Partner with internal business and operations teams to develop long-term systems vision and strategy and delivery roadmaps.
- Develop and manage the team to ensure consistent delivery with repeatable quality and predictability.
- Educate employees on the effective use of the technologies and processes necessary for the business to operate.
- Seek out opportunities to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Continually improve our use of Salesforce including automating processes, identifying areas for improvement, and enabling the sales organization for hyper growth
- Own the procurement and contract negotiation for all business systems including Salesforce, Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience of Salesforce Administration or Strategy.
- Strong project management experience.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, with a demonstrable bias toward action.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Proven project management experience leading technical projects end to end.
- Strong Salesforce and Business Reporting skills required
- Experience in working with other business systems such as Confluence, Jira, FinancialForce, SharePoint, etc. a plus
- Proven experience in team leadership, project management and consulting roles in a business systems environment.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to negotiate business/technical requirements and project schedule with the customer and external vendors.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required