Sales Enablement Manager for EMEA
Ping Identity | Sales Enablement (6110)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As our Sales Enablement Manager for EMEA, you will help to transform a growing and innovative Field Enablement practice. Your day will be focused on driving excellence in the field through the development and delivery of both virtual and onsite enablement. This role will localize communication, storytelling and training into the EMEA region. The Sales Enablement role will partner with the larger Enablement community, and the EMEA leadership team to drive a customized, yet aligned enablement program for the region.
The successful candidate will actively work to understand Ping’s sales strategy, our corporate culture, and align the EMEA sales enablement program accordingly. The role will require you to help integrate what we sell, who we sell to, and package to ensure both onboarding and ongoing programs cut through the noise.
- Align with global field enablement team and the regional EMEA leadership to create tailored and aligned training and enablement programs for the local sales and channel teams
- Drive local adoption of global programs, tooling and methodology.
- Bring EMEA best practices to light globally
- Partner with sales to execute training programs, including onboarding, product/technology training, and role based ongoing development paths
- Prioritize and align regional enablement needs by identifying sales and skill gaps
- Create sales training to enable the EMEA field team to have globally consistent, effective, and engaging sales conversations with prospects and customers at each stage of the sales cycle
- Help drive a coaching culture and to reinforce selling skills, selling motions, and sales process best practices to increase the velocity of the selling cycle
- Facilitate a regionally-wide learning culture
- Identify creative adult tools and programs to close identified learning needs and knowledge gaps
- Efficiently project manage the appropriate Subject Matter Experts to build and deliver key content
- Execute globally produced plays (demos, case studies or vignettes) which require the sales teams to perform audibly and make good strategic decisions in a safe learning environment
- Execute regional on-boarding activities to ensure all field new hires ramp in an effective time frame
- Measure and report on program effectiveness, use measurement to continually refine and iterate program.
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability
- Results-oriented decision making with a commitment to excellence
- Strong understanding and ability to excel in a Field organization
- In-depth experience conducting sales communication and fueling consistent enablement vehicles
- Proven track record in a sales supporting function (operations, enablement, communications)
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Flexibility and ability to pivot as required
- Knowledge of sales enablement tools (i.e. SFDC, LMS and CMS) as well as creative learning methods
- Ability to command a room; strong presentation skills
- Ability to influence across levels and organization
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in a global sales organization
- B.S. or equivalent experience, advanced degree