Project Management Contractor: Marketing Content Production
Ping Identity | Marketing - Product Marketing (7105)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
At Ping Identity, we enable secure and seamless digital experiences powered by identity. With the Ping Intelligent Identity Platform, enterprises can securely connect users to cloud, mobile and on-premise applications and manage sensitive identity and profile data at scale. We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices around the globe including Austin, Texas.
Ping is currently looking for a Project Management Contractor to support our marketing content production activities. This person will report to the Content Marketing Manager and be responsible for organizing and facilitating all marketing content production projects.
- Keep schedules on track to deliver projects on time
- Schedule new projects, assigning due dates and resources based on workload.
- Update project schedules and communicate with team when timelines or priorities change.
- Lead status meetings, production kickoff meetings, and serve as the go-to contact for questions.
- Create and maintain production reports and offer visibility to the team.
- Proactively contribute to the improvement and optimization of the content production process.
- 2+ years experience as a project manager
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week on average with flexibility to adjust as workloads change
- Experience with Asana as a project management tool
- Ability to coordinate among many stakeholders and project participants
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication