Support Account Manager
Ping Identity | Support & Maintenance (3100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Identity is the new perimeter.
At Ping Identity we are solving today’s most important security issues:
How do I access all the websites and resources I need securely?
How do I manage all my employees’ credentials for SaaS applications?
How do I integrate my business partners and customers into my internal systems?
With our award winning Identity & Access Management products and solutions, we can seamlessly integrate user identity for enterprise applications, SaaS offerings and social platforms from Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Salesforce.com, ServiceNow, Zendesk, and many others. And our capabilities just keep growing!
Our solutions are focussed on doing things right the first time and simplifying complex problems to make the world a safer place through identity. We pursue the future fearlessly, investing in people and ideas to solve problems in amazing ways. We’re proud to represent some of the most passionate and diverse people in identity security. With over 900 employees around the world, we're just getting started.
At Ping we’re committed to delivering a world class technical support service to our valued customer base. The Client Account Manager (Technical Support) is a new role which is focused on high touch engagements with our differentiated client base. Escalation calls and focus meetings need a consistent approach which instills confidence in the customer about the ability of Ping to meet their needs. We need a technically and procedurally confident individual to manage both the customer base and our internal engineering team, so we collectively arrive at the best possible solution in the fastest time. A high proportion of your time will be client facing, the remainder of your responsibilities focussed on improving internal processes and aligning engineer behaviours to them.
Reporting to: Sr Manager, Technical Support
- Monitor the health of the account. Learn the historical feedback and expectations
- Facilitate ongoing support ticket reviews and ensure prioritization
- Manage the requirements and priorities of the customers
- Proactively educate customers on the best practices and learning opportunities
- Ensure case SLA’s are consistently met on the customers behalf
- Understand specific customers needs and engaging additional engineering expertise in a timely manner
- Oversee / communicate post mortem activities
- Proactively monitor trends and design processes to continuously improve the customers experience
- Create and manage focus groups on key customer issues
- Facilitate follow-the-sun handovers across regions
- Work with Engineers to understand customer priorities
- Contribute to the management of working processes
- Participate in Quality Calibration sessions
- Critical Incident Management (Escalation Management)
- Manager on-call weekend rotation
Cross Functional Internal Team Enablement
- Work with internal teams to strengthen Partner / PS / CS relationships
- Create and streamline process, ensure Support team needs are met
- Help steward clear communication and drive best practice
- World class, interpersonal verbal & written communication skills.
- 5+ years experience with enterprise-class software systems in a client-facing role.
- Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management experience
- Experience with queue management and knowledge of support organization
- Managing and influencing key account stakeholders in critical situations
- Demonstrated customer focus and ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to translate complex technology issues and present/communicate to broader audience
- Ability to apply logical troubleshooting and strategic management to a problem in order to achieve a desired outcome
- Technical knowledge of Enterprise-class AuthN, AuthZ, IAM, IDaaS, CIAM etc solutions
- Application Lifecycle Management experience
- Experience working within large complex environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or a related technical field) or equivalent experience