JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Client Services Trainer
Cvent | Client Services | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent has an opportunity for a Client Services Trainer who can help design, plan, and implement high quality client training on Cvent products. The Client Services Trainer will update existing training materials, host public webinar trainings and perform onsite trainings in Cvent Headquarters, during Customer Success Groups and workshops and in client offices. In addition, the trainer may be asked to be a supplemental trainer for internal training needs.
This position will be part of Cvent’s Client Services and report to the Training Program Lead. This position will be located in McLean, VA.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and facilitate online and in-person customer-facing training sessions, both custom, client-specific sessions and broader sessions meant for a wider audience
- Assess client training needs through analysis of client’s use of Cvent products and consultation with internal client-facing team members
- Partner with other trainers, product management and service delivery teams to determine training needs related to new product releases and design training sessions and related training materials, such as reference guides, videos, and articles
- Proactively review and update previously created training materials to ensure they are current and are meeting the needs of clients
- Maintain product knowledge to ensure best in class service to clients and to develop future training programs and materials
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to create training sessions and ensure learning maximum effectiveness of training program
- Coordinate client and internal trainings including and not limited to scheduling conference rooms, having materials prepared, checking technical specs, etc.
- Assist with the development of new testing and assessment processes
- Contribute to the learning management system (LMS) with videos, courses, and other training tools, and participate in management of the LMS
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and provide feedback to management and leadership
- Travel up to 40% (International and Domestic)
What You Need for this Position
- Excellent Interpersonal, presentation, and verbal and written communication skills are required
- 18 months to 2 years of client support or training experience is highly desired
- BA or BS is highly desired
- Experience in designing and developing training programs or materials
- Experience with online meeting software: WebEx or Zoom
- Experience with Camtasia or Captive is desired but not required
- Experience using or administering a Learning Management System (LMS) is desired but not required
- Must be able to quickly learn and implement new and complex ideas, relay those concepts to others, and apply appropriately
- Must be able to act independently to achieve needed results
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace