JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Entry Level IT Support Engineer
Advanced | Administration - IT | London, England
Passionate about technology? Do you want a career within IT? Are you looking for a company that will nurture your talent and allow you to reach your potential?
We are the third largest software company in the United Kingdom and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and forward thinking individual to join us in our IT function in London. You will be part of our on-site IT team to provide 1st/2nd line support to our clients.
Role and Team
This role sites within our Managed Services division - Advanced 365 who handle the IT support for external companies.
Working as part of the wider Customer Support team you will represent Advanced every step of the way.
With an innovative approach to outsourcing, Advanced 365 prides itself on utilising the latest technologies and partners with the leading technology vendors to deliver customers exceptional service delivery.
- Log or update all IT enquiries that reach you (by phone, email, IM, or in person etc) in the central ticketing system. Ensure that tickets are updated daily, unless there is an agreement evidenced for them to be on hold for a specific time period.
- Provide technical desktop and application support to staff in person on site, or to remote workers as required.
- Escalate tickets that require help from other resolvers in order to deliver best practice customer service or to achieve SLA.
Take ownership of work required on site to create and support processes for:
- Incident Management
- Service Request Fulfilment
- Asset and configuration management
- New starter and leaver processes in conjunction with any HR / Facilities requirements
- Desk or office moves
- Supervising IT contractors when on site
- Completing periodic audits (of security, or equipment or for regulatory purposes)
- Hardware or software roll outs or upgrades to individuals
- Ad hoc project implementations as required by our Professional Services division
- Contribute to the One Advanced knowledge base for that customer by documenting required run book processes, procedures, and solutions to known errors.
- Provide regular feedback to your line manager on initiatives that would improve the service provided to the customers. This includes but is not exclusively relating to satisfaction surveys.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, communicating with diverse customers of varying levels of IT experience
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Drive, determination and being self-motivated
- Conscientious and motivated, capable of working on their own on site as required
- Customer focussed mentality
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and coverage hours.
- We don’t look for experience, just a positive mentality, the right behaviours and heaps of potential.
What we can offer?
- Excellent benefits package available from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice and employee assistance programme
- Learning environment working alongside experts in the latest technologies
- Exceptional career progression opportunities