JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Manager /Team Lead, Sales Training, Enterprise Market
Cvent | Sales | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent is seeking an experienced and energetic sales professional to become an integral part of the Sales Training team. Reporting to the Senior Director, Sales Training, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated sales performance and a thorough understanding of sales skills, behaviors, and tools required to be an effective sales professional. This individual will play a key role in establishing a comprehensive sales training program that will increase the effectiveness and productivity of Cvent’s sales organization. Cvent’s sales organization includes 450+ global sales professionals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop, maintain and lead sales training onboarding and continuous learning programs for all sales roles in the Enterprise sales organization.
- Coordinate with sales leadership to align sales strategies, identify sales best practices, and drive sales effectiveness across the sales cycle
- Partner with product and marketing leads to develop product specific sales training programs including customer focused value messaging, competitor differentiators and certification
- Apply project management skills across all aspects of sales training programs including alignment with business objectives, marketing and communications, planning and execution, and measurement
- Partner with sales operations teams to implement sales tools aligned to various stages of the sales cycle
- Provide 1/1 coaching to new hires and tenured sales professionals to supplement core sales training curriculum
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and maintenance of sales training curriculum including onboarding, role-based training, and career development.
- Collaborate with sales leadership for ongoing training needs and feedback on existing programs
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum 8+ years sales experience with demonstrated success in direct sales, account management or sales management role with enterprise customers.
- Preferred experience in software as a service sales (SaaS) environment
- Experience in sales training, facilitation and/or 1/1 coaching
- Excellent communication skills – presenting, listening, writing
- Experience in application of various sales techniques and methodologies, and sales enablement tools
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Preferred experience in the meetings and events industry
- Effective and collaborative team player, motivated by a high performance global sales environment
- Active learner committed to new practices and technologies to continually improve the participant’s learning experience
- Position located in Tysons Corner- McLean, VA