JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Advertising Sales Internship
Mediaocean | Sales/Marketing | New York, NY
The Sales intern is responsible for researching Mediaocean prospects in the multiple regions which includes some of the largest Trading Desks, Agencies, Brands & Publishers.
You will join a fast growing team and will be responsible for supporting the Account Executives in their pipeline building efforts. You must be a highly motivated individual capable of working within a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Additionally you must have excellent communication skills and a proactive nature to help the team in building their prospect pools and working to gather statistical data relating to each account. This is a paid position that provides in-depth training and unique insights into the advertising industry. We provide flexible hours, office perks, and potentially a full time role upon completion of the project!
· Learning about the advertising industry
· Daily data entry and tracking of goals and achievements
· Analysis of prospect data and gaps, effectively communicating problems and solutions to team lead
· Updating and interacting with Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards
· Coordination with business operations to improve sales prospect data quality
· Pursuing Associates or Bachelor’s degree or recent graduate
· Strong interest in sales operations or business operations
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work with and manage tight deadlines
· Organized and pays attention to detail
· Flexibility to work independently and within a team environment