JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Strategic Sales Team Manager
TIBCO | 73420 Sales APJ South China | Causeway Bay,
Building Digital Business through Innovation, Integration, and Analytics
At TIBCO, we celebrate innovation and boldness–we are dedicated to working together with our customers to build the heart and brain of digital business. It is our mission to help our customers gain competitive advantages through interconnecting everything with our complete integration platform and augmenting intelligence through our broad analytics platform. We help our customers integrate their people, data, and systems and to better manage and understand their business to make decisions and act in real time.
The Strategic Sales Team Manager will be responsible for the development, enablement and success of the team of Strategic Account Executives (SAEs) in the South East Asia and Greater China region.
The SAEs are key to the achievement to one of the strategic objectives of TIBCO: to develop new market share in the Region with the regional key accounts. By opening new markets and new accounts, the SAE will expand the footprint of TIBCO in the region.
The Strategic Sales Team Manager will report to the Regional VP, Sales for ASEAN and Greater China.
- Build the team by acting as a strong leader and motivator and actively managing the performance of the reps
- Mentor the Sales Team in the management of their opportunity, review and develop sales strategies, Provide executive assistance where necessary to help in the closure of deals
- Foster a culture of performance and enable SAEs to value sell TIBCO’s Analytics, Advanced Analytics and Connected Intelligence Cloud infrastructure software
- Growth and development of the market across key verticals/regions by supporting the planning and execution of targeted business development activity
- Support the team to be inventive and creative in their approach to selling, to create superior customer value propositions and invent new ways to satisfy customer demands.
- Accurately forecast prospect pipeline for the region
- Ensure that Sales Team work with Legal and the Sales Operations to structure deals in accordance with TIBCO policy and manage the ‘virtual team’ engaged in their sales campaigns