JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
IT Service Desk Analyst
Advanced | Operations (Managed Services) | Slough, England
We're the 3rd Largest Software Company in the United Kingdom & we're seeking bright and forward thinking individuals who want to fulfil their potential to come and work with our award-winning support services team.
If you’ve always had an interest or real passion for IT & Customer Service and are now looking for an opportunity to embark upon, look no further.
The Team and Role
This position will be part of our large managed services division, this is the part of our business that supports our customers IT needs and requirements. We pride ourselves on our innovative approach to utilising the latest of technologies to ensure amazing customer service delivery.
This role is entry level, meaning we will give you the tools, skills and knowledge required to become a pro at this, all we want to see from you is a genuine passion for developing your career within the IT Support environment. We will also support and develop you into your future career with us.
Main Purpose of Role:
- Provide 1st line IT support to our valued customers.
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and happiness
- Fix and resolve IT issues and Queries
- Communicate with the 2nd and 3rd line teams, to seek advice and solutions or to escalate bigger problems.
- Ensure timely resolution of requests in line with agreed SLAs
- Escalation of requests/issues where necessary
- Promote the Service Desk in providing a one-stop service support solution
- A well-organised, hard-working, self-motivated team member.
- Friendly, personable and empathic
- Confident and able to build internal and external customer relationships.
- An excellent communicator
- Able to receive and work on constructive advice and feedback well
- Logical thinker
- Results driven, taking pride in achieving objectives
- Able to work effectively to ensure customer satisfaction within agreed timelines.
- Able to show resilience
- Looking for a challenging role in which they can develop personally and professionally.
- Desire to work with clients, either remotely or face-face.
- Flexible with weekly changes in shift patterns
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for? If you are interested in finding out more, please apply now and we will be InTouch. We have some excellent benefits and opportunities for you to develop and progress.
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- On site Gym, Sports Facilities & Restaurant
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career.
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- An established career path that may take you into management or leadership, or into Central London supporting our clients face to face as an engineer… we want to support you now, and in your future!