Sales Executive - EU
NAVEX Global | Sales Account Executives | London,
Job Title: Sales Executive
Sales - International
Full Time, Exempt
As an Account Executive on our Sales Team, you will spend your day consulting with senior executives of existing and prospective clients at SMEs, including Chief Compliance Officers, General Counsels, Procurement Officers and HR Executives. By developing a deep understanding of our client’s business and their challenges, you will demonstrate how our suite of solutions can address their business challenges and add value to their organisation.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Develop expertise of NAVEX Global’s entire suite of solutions.
- Create an account strategy at the front end of the cycle and achieve client buy-in.
- Identify “buying influences” at all levels and their specific roles in the process.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunity beyond what is needed to achieve your sales goals.
- Proactively engage prospective customers and win over their trust by understanding their needs and advising the best course of action to resolve their issues.
- Deliver presentations and webinars in a manner that immediately locks in your audience and your commitment to add value to their business.
- Consistently capture your activity of webinars, lead generation, calls, and other key information within Sales Force each week.
- Develop a strategic business plan reflecting account management strategies and then make it real.
- Entrepreneurial spirit in owning and developing your business.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent.
- 2+ years of proven sales success.
- Strong in person and online presentation skills.
- Experience in business development activities including prospecting, networking, and partnering.
- The ability to work with various and multiple internal resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience selling SaaS or other software to SMEs a plus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Windows software a plus.
- Experiences in the ethics and compliance industry a plus.
- Foreign language capabilities a plus.
- The ability to establish yourself as a “trusted advisor” with our clients.
- A strong track record of demonstrating outstanding listening skills.
- Skills with “discovery” and the consultative sales process.
- The ability to help a client understand what success looks like.
- A commitment to ongoing coaching.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.