JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Aptean | Marketing | Brno, South Moravian
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
We are currently looking for:
Receptionist / Office Coordinator
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical and office maintenance activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering and appropriately directing incoming calls, mail distribution and creation of shipments, requisition and inventory of supplies, scheduling maintenance orders, maintaining office areas as well as additional clerical duties.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Greets and directs visitors upon arrival.
- Receives and forwards incoming mail.
- Handles parking, personal transportation and hotel accommodations for guests through secured vendors.
- Assists with clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Maintains accurate records of company contracts, including obtaining signatures from management.
- Reviews vendor invoices for accuracy and submits proper coding through online AP system.
- Orders, receives, stocks and distributes office supplies.
- Coordinates maintenance with landlord and vendors that oversee the various systems and machines within the office, ie. HVAC, electrical, plumbing.
- Keeps the office up to code with electronic devices, fire extinguishers and keeping an updated log of expiration dates.
- Schedules the administration of safety training and medical checks.
- Oversees the hired cleaning crew.
- Distributes a welcome message to new employees and provides assistance throughout their onboarding process, including providing entrance medical exam paperwork and scheduling medical exam appointments once employees have medical records available.
- Receives and files sick notes from employees and notifies proper personnel.
- Coordinates and manages other office tasks as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual - English and Czech-Slovak is a must
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!