JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Sales Development Representative
Regulatory DataCorp | Sales/Marketing | London, England
RDC is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML),Anti-Bribery & Corruption compliance screening solutions provider. RDC offers the industry’s largest financial crime risk diligence database as a SaaS platform that delivers powerful, decision-ready risk intelligence and compliance protection to leading financial institutions and corporate clients worldwide. RDC has been named to the Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking recognizing the fastest growing technology companies, for three consecutive years.
As a member of this new and high-energy team, the Sales Development Executive will be given the opportunity to learn the business and develop sales skills with the goal of moving to B2B sales or another client-facing role. You’ll get to identify, nurture and qualify new business opportunities for the Enterprise Sales team while learning about the risk and compliance space.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct high volume outbound prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to generate qualified leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Work closely and collaboratively with Enterprise Sales to adjust strategy on targeting accounts
- Schedule discovery meetings for Enterprise Sales to qualify leads, learning about the sales process along the way
- Once prepared, conduct discovery calls to qualify leads for Enterprise Sales
- LEARN! You'll get a lot of insight into the inner-workings of compliance teams at HUGE organizations and financial institutions, including the regulatory pressures they face—RDC can help with that!
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning effective communication skills, getting experience talking to executive level managers at large companies. A successful member of the team will have the opportunity to move into several other areas of the organization.
You must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Excitement about a fast-paced, challenging environment with a culture of winning
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A curious disposition
- The aptitude to learn our products and use our sales tools
- A competitive nature
- The ability to comfortably respond to objections/rejection daily
What you need to apply:
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in a growth company SAAS environment
- Passion for learning and being inquisitive
- Interests in researching and discovering how the world’s largest financial institutions and corporation work
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically to achieve business objectives
- Comfort with leveraging multiple data sources and an openness to adopt new technologies
- Recent College Grads or 0 to 2 years work experience (an entry level position)
- The ability to write crisp emails and a great phone demeanor
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
If you think you have what it takes to become an integral part of our dynamic team, please apply using the provided link.
Local candidates need only apply. No phone calls please.
RDC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.