JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies | Accounting/Finance | Cambridge, Ontario
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager will partner with key stakeholders to provide decision-making support, reporting, and driver-based financial analysis and forecasting. The FP&A Manager plays a key role on the team to create consistent, standardized planning, forecasting and operational reporting across the company. Responsibilities include leading the annual budgeting process by working directly with the functional team leaders, financial model development, financial analyses, maintenance of financial models and systems, and working on special projects to support the various business units to support their financial analysis.
- Partner effectively with Sales and Operational leadership to develop and improve the accuracy of driver-based financial plans and forecasts, identify risks and opportunities, and communicate performance against those business plans and budgets in a timely manner
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders in functions and teams across the business
- Serve as finance lead on the development of annual operating budgets, monthly and quarterly forecasts and other corporate updates summarized by P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements
- Perform financial analysis to interpret trends, variances from plan/forecast
- Requires recurring report production and variance analysis as well as ad-hoc analysis as needed to address evolving changes with the business.
- Develop, maintain and improve budgeting and financial modeling tools.
- BA/BS in Accounting , Finance or related field
- 6+ years of experience in financial management and accounting
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles, such as GAAP and accrual-based accounting
- Superior strategic thinking and financial analysis skills, well-developed problem solving skills and strong attention to details required
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Must have strong spreadsheet (MS Excel) and database skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to interact and comfortably work with the senior leadership team
- CPA or MBA
- Software industry experience
- Experience using NetSuite, Adaptive Insights and SalesForce