JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Senior Graphic Designer
Cvent | Marketing | Tysons Corner, VA
Senior Graphic Designer
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work directly with the Award Winning Creative team to design cohesive marketing campaigns, corporate branding materials and other deliverables for tradeshows and events. We’re looking for a graphic designer that is smart, enthusiastic, and has an engaging personality to fit with our colorful Creative Team. This person is detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and is willing to go the extra mile.
- Work as a key member of the graphic design team to conceptualize and design marketing campaigns that support corporate and customer brands
- Work off creative brief to understand campaign requirements such as voice, persona and target audience and translate into high quality and engaging designs and assets that deliver leads for a variety of Cvent products
- Work directly with web designers to bring campaign designs to life in emails, landing pages and interactive
- Design campaign assets such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics and product sheets
- Design tradeshow booths and other event signage to support a broad campaign reach
- Seeking graphic design professional with 5+ years of experience
- A strong portfolio showcasing skills in page design, layout, and typography
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Savvy, conceptual thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite programs, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop and Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and accurately set and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience designing in a variety of mediums, including print and digital
- Team player with a sense of humor!
- Corporate branding experience a plus
- B2B experience in a marketing department a plus
- PowerPoint layout skills a plus
- Illustration/Drawing skills a plus
- Photography experience a plus