JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
UX Product Designer
Lithium Technologies | 3100: Product Management | Portland, OR
As a UX Designer at Lithium, you'll be helping shape the user experience of a software platform that reaches 500 million people worldwide through more than 300 of the world’s best brands. You'll be responsible for delivering solutions for Lithium’s products, working closely with Product Management and Engineering to drive innovation. You'll be involved in defining products and features, researching and testing solutions, and delivering final designs. You're creative, innovative, and eager, and you know how to work well with a team of talented designers.
Qualifications you hold:
- 5+ years experience designing applications
- Expert in concept, information and experience design
- An overwhelming desire to deliver the best solutions
- Experience with user research and usability testing
- Ability to work with a team of designers
- A history of working collaboratively across different teams (product management, engineering, marketing)
- Ability to effectively communicate solutions to others
- The ability to design for a variety of platforms (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- A design portfolio of shipped products
- A passion for delivering the best solutions
Nice to haves:
- A good understanding of the technical aspects of web & mobile applications
- An understanding of the nuances involved with designing enterprise software
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You’re passionate about online communities, and about ensuring our customers are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.