JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Cvent | Finance | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent, Inc. is seeking a Collections Manager for our McLean, VA office. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling enterprise customer accounts and acting as a liaison between the sales team and customer regarding billing issues. As part of the account resolution process, the Collections Manager will provide feedback regarding the invoicing and collections processes to the team to help ensure best practices are implemented. S/he must possess strong leadership skills as well as the ability to work in teams. This role reports directly to the Global Controller and indirectly to the Collections Director in India.
· Work closely with sales & the account management team to identify areas of clients dis-satisfaction related to billing and collections, acting as a point of escalation for such issues
· Liaise with the collections and invoicing team in India to ensure all customer complaints are addressed and the account may be collected
· Collect past due receivables on enterprise accounts assigned
· Perform account analysis and reconciliations for customer account for the purpose of ensuring the past due receivables are collected
· Recommend process improvements within the invoicing and collections processes based on the review of account issues
· Assist in the improving the use of the Advanced Collections module within Oracle
· Perform other duties and functions as needed
· Bachelor’s degree
· 6+ years of overall experience, with experience in collections and/or accounts receivable
· Experience working with an international team a strong plus
· Strong mathematical skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Excel and Word) is required
· Experience using Oracle Financials is a strong plus
· Self-starter who is action oriented, organized, and possesses a strong sense of urgency
· Ability to work well in a team-oriented and intensely deadline-driven environment